Meet the Candidate Night – West Chester Trustees
Tuesday, October 15 at 7:00pm 5050 Tylersville Road West Chester, Ohio 45069
Lakota West Freshman Building
There is a Trustee candidate public question and answer forum on Tuesday Oct 15th. This is a great opportunity to meet the four candidates running for West Chester Township Trustee. Even if you don’t have specific questions, your attendance would help you understand the issues and concerns of your neighbors and business owners in West Chester.
The 2013 West Chester Trustee election has Trustee Stoker, running for a 5th term and Trustee Lee Wong, running for a 3rd term against Mark Welch and Matt King.
West Chester Trustee election issues include:
- Restrictive Zoning hurting businesses
- Taxpayer funds spent on pet projects
- Failure to support re-development efforts in the Route 42 corridor
- Paving of our streets (vs slurry)
- Lack of transparency in our township government
- Fiscal Officer not allowed in executive session (lack of fiscal oversight)
- Excessive overtime pay to township employees
- Budget items no longer being reported in meeting minutes (Legal fees)
- Retire-Rehire (double dipping)
- Traffic on Tylersville Road (lack of planning)